Working with a professional saves you time and frustration. We not only help you write the whitepaper, but we are business analysts who provide feedback on your business model, go-to-market strategy and tokenomics. We won’t create the business for you, but we will help you be prepared for any questions investors may ask.
When you work with us on your whitepaper, this is what you’ll get:
- Initial consultation where we find out whether we are right for one another, followed by a professional quote so you know exactly what you’ll get and what the timeline is.
- The industry-standard ICO whitepaper writing company, with experience writing dozens of whitepapers to date.
- Business analysis covering all the questions investors will ask you. Our writers are business people who have seen dozens, if not hundreds, of business plans, and we provide critical input and review of all aspects of your plan.
- Timely delivery of outline, drafts, and final content.
- A lead writer with at least a decade of experience in technology, business, startups, finance and business. Take a look at our team below to get an idea of who you’ll be working with.
- Access to both the writer and the company CEO by email or voice throughout the project.
- Professional copy editing.
- Quality assurance by CEO Grace Rachmany, a professional technical marketing writer and editor with more than 30 years of professional writing experience, 25 years in high-tech, education in mathematics, business, and finance.
- Fast turnaround. Standard delivery: 30 days for up to 3 rounds of edits. Speedy delivery can be as fast as 10 days, depending on availability and your ability to read and provide feedback as fast as we can write.
- Payment in dollars, euros, Bitcoin or Ether.
If you’re tired of working with tech writers who don’t understand tech, finance writers who don’t understand finance, or outsourced people who require tremendous management overhead, it’s time to hire a real pro.
No Fiverr, No Cry
Grace (Rebecca) Rachmany
Rebecca is very honest when it comes to constructive criticism and providing feedback which makes the process that much more efficient, deep and meaningful. She will do everything in her power to make sure that your whitepaper is at the place that you want it to be and will go above and beyond her own duties to help you get there. Thank you Rebecca! We really appreciate your services.
Working with Grace was a breakthrough for our team. She helped us define the messaging and key value proposition of Roojoom when we were only starting out. Our product is very complicated to explain as it serves many different functions to many different audiences, yet Grace was able to capture the main value of our platform in one sentence, making our lives so much easier when building our pitch and marketing materials.